Saturday, January 19, 2008

Picture of Baby Dofelmier


This is the first picture we have where it actually looks like a baby. The first picture we got, the baby looked like a dot. You can definitely see the Dofelmier features by looking at its ginormous melon head. It made everything feel so much more real to see this picture. The doctor said our due date is around August 12th. So far we like the name Reese for a girl and are thinking about Isaac or Jacob for a boy as of right now. We didn't mean to go biblical for a boys name but we just like those ones so far. My favorite is Abrahamisaacandjacob but chels said it would make kindergarden too hard for him which I agree.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle & Chelsie,

I think the baby boy looks just like me, but please not Isaac.

Uncle Jim

Steve and Alie said...

NO WAY! Reese is a name Steven and I have picked out! How funny! I love both Jacob and Isaac. Good strong names.

Anonymous said...

Haha this is Brooke, Reese is one I like too.... Good choice then :)

Mama Mia! said...

AbrahamIsaacandjacob is my vote for sure! Kyle - you kill me! Yeah for ultrasounds! great picture! crazy, huh? tiny little human growing in there! we're so excited for you guys!

Natalie said...

yay for the baby on the way! how exciting! my labor and delivery nurse has a 2 year old and her name is swazey (sp?) interesting, huh?

Anonymous said...

I's Andrea. I like the name Reese a lot!!! It's really cute!!