congrats chels! that is so exciting! i had to use the digital test cause the lines just weren't cutting it for me! ha! hooray! when do you find out how far along you are?
YAhooooo!!! i just stumbled upon your blog and what great news! We're so happy for you guys! when are you due?!??! I found out exactly at this time 2 years ago that i was preggy, too! So fun!
8 comments:
Congrats you two!!!! I am assuming its you guys and not Darren and Amelia or Ryan or Erin. What fun!! We are excited for you.
Hooray!!!!!!! I was wondering when you were going to make it official! We are SO excited for you both and can't wait to meet Baby Dofelmier! :)
Chelsie, Congratulations...How exciting...what a gorgerous baby this will be..Love You Take Care Jamie
congrats chels! that is so exciting! i had to use the digital test cause the lines just weren't cutting it for me! ha!
hooray! when do you find out how far along you are?
YAhooooo!!! i just stumbled upon your blog and what great news! We're so happy for you guys! when are you due?!??! I found out exactly at this time 2 years ago that i was preggy, too! So fun!
What a fun pic!! We are so excited for you, it is so amazing to become parents!! We love you guys
Ben and Glade
OHHHH I am SOOOO very excited!!!
I love you very much I cant wait to hear about your apt.
I LOVE YOU!
yaaaay i am so excited to be an aunt again!! cant wait to see the pictures from today.
love you both.
Post a Comment