Two people found eachother, became friends, fell in love and lived happily ever after...And now they have a beautiful son.
Beautiful, Chelsie! How fun! I LOVE eBay... how exciting! Are you still going to wait to find out if baby is a boy or girl?
isn't ebay just the greatest thing ever!? i got elijah's bedding off of there and it was such a great deal! babies are great but they steal your sleep....rest up now! :D ha! i didn't and now i am kicking myself!
Wow, that is VERY cute! Congratulations by the way!
Chelsie I love it so much!!!! It is beautiful. I am so happy for you and soooo happy for Daniel, how blessed we are.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful, Chelsie! How fun! I LOVE eBay... how exciting! Are you still going to wait to find out if baby is a boy or girl?
isn't ebay just the greatest thing ever!? i got elijah's bedding off of there and it was such a great deal! babies are great but they steal your sleep....rest up now! :D ha! i didn't and now i am kicking myself!
Wow, that is VERY cute! Congratulations by the way!
Chelsie I love it so much!!!! It is beautiful. I am so happy for you and soooo happy for Daniel, how blessed we are.
Post a Comment