Monday, March 10, 2008
Dofelmier Baby Names
We have finally decided on a boy name that we like. Boy names have been a tough one for us to find but we decided on Josiah James Dofelmier! And for those of you who haven't heard, our girl name is Reese Lynn Dofelmier. Josiah is a good strong name and he is one of my favorite men in the bible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Josiah is my cousins name....it is a very good strong name!
Reese is the name my sister has picked out for her little girl! How funny...
it is super hard picking out names and agreeing on them...Shawn and I completely disagreed on girls names...thank God we had a boy. I wanted Zoe and he HATED it.
I really both names! good job you guys! What a fun time in life! We better hurry up so we can name kids too! Maybe we'll have matching daughter names someday... ;) Or maybe I'll just have 6 boys or something crazy like that... hahahahaha
I like Bruce for a boy
It comes without saying that I'm partial to James. I'd like to think that the two of you had your dear Uncle in mind.
Uncle Jim
great names! are you showing yet, Chels?
I'm showing a little bit... but not too much! It's pretty fun having something grow inside of you!
I like them both. We are excited to have another baby in the family soon. We will soon be fighting over Grandma Bonnie to babysit.
How come nobody uses Ahab.. "Abby" for short... I like Bruce too.. Gary is pretty as well.. Is he pointing at a zit in the picture? I am excited for you guys.
Post a Comment