Here's some Christmas pictures! We've been pretty busy with Jacob and Kyle's been sick on and off :( Jacob's become a VERY happy boy... I love him getting older, he's such a joy to be with!!

Jacob and Daddy... he loves giving kisses!
Christmas Party at Jay and Michelle's... Michelle was putting Madison to bed :(

Jacob's first visit from Santa at the Lake

Auntie Cara and Jacob... right after Santa came to the Lake

Grandan and Jacob
PJ Ride... all new PJ's from my mom and dad
Grandan and Grammy got Daniel a motorcycle!!

Daniel and Justin with the truck we got him
Smile!!!
2 comments:
Jacob is so cute! I loved it too when Brody was getting a bit older. It's really fun to watch their personalities develope. I'm not a huge fan of the whole newborn stage:) It's not a good look on me. What with the dark circles under the eyes and unkept hair flying about and staying in my jammies for the good part of the day!
That's a cute kid
Post a Comment