Here are the two of us at the tulip farm when we went a few weeks ago. It was the perfect weekend to go to the tulip farm. It was perfectly clear and about 70 degrees out. All the tulips were in bloom and we bought a bag of bulbs to try and create our own tulip farm next year.

Here is my beautiful wife and little baby in her belly in front of the massive field of Tulips.
3 comments:
What good pictures! I've always wanted to go here but it never seems to happen! You're so cute Chelsie!! I wish I knew if it was Reese or Josiah!! Asher will either have another little playmate or another prospective wife. I'm up for either! (Wait... could they get married or would that be wrong? I'm so confused)
So cute! I love your blog background! Chelsie - you look amazing!
Post a Comment