Friday, March 21, 2008

Half Way There

Pictures of our little peanut!


Side profile of little Resse or Josiah
(has momma's chin)


Being shy in front of us


Perfect feet... we are very happy to annouce that our child will not be taking after dad with the whole "club foot"!

20 weeks pregnant- Half way there!! It was such an amazing experiance. We had the most wonderful doctor in the world, very pro-life and was happy to report that the baby looked healthy and is in the 53%! He reminded us a little of Mr. Rogers-we would love for him to be our nieghbor! :)

11 comments:

Amelia said...

So precious. I am really excited for you guys. It was really good to see you the other night. Thank you for coming.

Emma~Mae and Cameron said...

WOW!!!! God is so amazing! I love these pictures, they really make it so real. I think you two are going to be amazing parents to this baby, you both are wonderful to Daniel and make a great Aunt and Uncle...I am SO EXCITED! I can't wait to meet this baby...boy or girl. LOVE YOU!

Mama Mia! said...

These are SUCH great ultrasound pictures! Isn't that incredible to be able to see that much before you get to meet them in person!?!? 1/2 way! what a milestone! I'm a little over 8 weeks - due the first week of November. We're so excited!

Mama Mia! said...

These are SUCH great ultrasound pictures! Isn't that incredible to be able to see that much before you get to meet them in person!?!? 1/2 way! what a milestone! I'm a little over 8 weeks - due the first week of November. We're so excited!

Mama Mia! said...

These are SUCH great ultrasound pictures! Isn't that incredible to be able to see that much before you get to meet them in person!?!? 1/2 way! what a milestone! I'm a little over 8 weeks - due the first week of November. We're so excited!

Ryan and Erin Dofelmier said...

This is so amazing! I cant believe it, it makes me want to cry! Whatever sex the baby is he or she is so beautiful already. How exciting that you are half way Chels, I hope everything is going well, and Ryan and I really miss you guys. Lots of love,

Erin

Natalie said...

Chels, I was so happy that you were able to come to the shower! It was great seeing you here!

Jay & Michelle said...

I love these pictures! I can't wait to meet your little one!!!!

The Pappoe's said...

Chelsie CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is so exciting!!! When are you due?

Uncle Jim said...

Kyle & Chelsie,

Your Aunt Bonnie has shown the baby pictures to all on this side and at the Ministry. Bonnie says it's a boy and that he looks just like Kyle. Most agree with her. Myself I can't even remember if I voted for a boy or a girl. No offense Kyle, but if a girl is going to look like Chelsie than I'll vote for a girl to be sure and remember my vote. (Smile)

Uncle Jim

Steve and Alie said...

AHHH! I can't believe I hadn't commented on this post yet! I totally thought I had! These pictures are truly amazing! How precious that you get to see your little one so clearly at only 20 weeks! Can't wait to meet Baby Dofelmier!