This is my favorite thing of Daniel's! He's such a cute little bear. I'm excited too for Madison to get here...although I feel like this last month has been the longest of my life! I can't wait to see what she looks like. And I'm feeling like I'm pretty much done being pregnant:) I think its all the anticipation...and heartburn...and uncomfortableness...and bedrest. I love you Chelsie and I can't wait for Madison to meet you!
4 comments:
OH MY WORD! That is the outfit you were talking about this morning, isn't it??? That is too adorable! Love it!
He's so cute... I love our newphew chelsie!!! He's pretty much perfect.
This is my favorite thing of Daniel's! He's such a cute little bear. I'm excited too for Madison to get here...although I feel like this last month has been the longest of my life! I can't wait to see what she looks like. And I'm feeling like I'm pretty much done being pregnant:) I think its all the anticipation...and heartburn...and uncomfortableness...and bedrest. I love you Chelsie and I can't wait for Madison to meet you!
so cute! i just bought that jacket for max! you guys are adorable!
Post a Comment