
Me and Chels hiking up at Mt. Rainier.

You can't tell but this is what was left of an actual igloo that we made and lived in for 2 days on the mountain. I wrestled a bear for dinner, it was awesome.

Here's Chels and our 85lb puppy in front of our beautiful Mt. Rainier.
8 comments:
Unbelievable.......you tamed the bear and got it to stand in front of Chels for a pic.
and you call it a puppy... Sooo cute. :)
You two are so fun! You should come to Maui and hike up Haleakela! Love you! Maui is AMAZING! You gotta come sometime!
Congratulations to you both, you look so happy! I came across your blog through "friends" good to see you! You'll have to stop by our blog sometime
www.chrisandjenni.com
You guys look great! I had fun peeking in on you too! Looks like you are enjoying life!!!
85 pounds! Amazing! Mt. Rainier is gorgeous, except all y'all Washingtonians are obsessed with it! seriously!
Backwoods, Chinese -Kyle you're getting so creative in your racist slurs! Love you guys! Love all your animals, too!
did you take rodeo pics? Gotta post 'em if you did! I bet you guys had a blast!
Um, HELLO??? It's been over a month since your last blog... are you alive??? :)
Hi Chelsie...Where are you in the Blog World....I keep checking for more cute pic, but I see none-COME ON NOW...I love ya.
Post a Comment