Two people found eachother, became friends, fell in love and lived happily ever after...And now they have a beautiful son.
Saturday, August 4, 2007
My Nephew Daniel James Garland
The most important little buddy in my life. I love him so much, it's absolutely amazing how much I love him. He's so great... he's starting to smile A LOT and not just because of gas but because he's excited to see you. He's so wonderful... I love watching him grow!
He sure is a cutie!!! I just love him so much!!! :) I need help... how do I add people to my page like you have Justin & Cara and Steve and Ali?? I'm so confused... Love you.....
3 comments:
He sure is a cutie!!! I just love him so much!!! :) I need help... how do I add people to my page like you have Justin & Cara and Steve and Ali?? I'm so confused... Love you.....
You're a good auntie! :) Love ya!
I Love you CC
You are a wonderful aunt, I would love to be the aunt of your babies really soon:)
Great Pics
cara
Post a Comment